Who uses your personal information
- Company name: Saneseco
- VAT number: X6438990W
- Address: Carrer Vinya del Forn, 17, 08635 Sant Esteve Sesrovires
- Phone: +34 644 729 950
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact person: Laura Halminen
Whose information we keep?
We keep and use the information of the following groups:
- Potential clients
- People who use this website (SANESECO)
- Service providers and other collaborators
Why do we keep your information?
We keep and use the information of our clients for the purpose of communication and maintaining the working relationship with them.
We keep and use the information of our potential clients and the users of the website to communicate with them and to offer them the requested information.
We keep and use the information of our service providers and other collaborators for the purpose of maintaining the commercial and/or contractual relationship with them.
Legitimation for the data processing
The processing of your personal data is based on the following grounds:
- Your consent
- A contract
- A legal requirement
- Legitimate interests of the company
The data we process
We keep and use the following data:
- Full name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Company or organization
- Role / title
- Client’s billing information (bank account, etc.)
- IP address of the web user (saneseco.es)
Where do we get the information?
The information is collected by the following means:
- Data provided by the clients, potential clients, service providers and other collaborators through personal or digital communication (contact form, email, phone, or social media services)
How do we keep your information safe?
We strive to secure your personal data and we have established safeguards designed to make the information collected secure. Only appointed personnel are entitled to use the personal data.
Systems are protected to avoid unauthorized access. Information sent outside the company are encrypted when technically feasible.
Everyone who is authorized to use the data (personnel, collaborators, and subcontractors) is obliged (by law or by contract) to keep the information of the personal data confidential.
In case of a data security breach, the company must inform the client immediately and provide all the available information on the incident.
This web (saneseco.es) uses an SSL certificate that allows secure connections from a web server to a browser.
Who else keeps your information?
We may share your personal data with authorized third parties that perform services for us, such as bookkeeping and it-services. We only use reliable third parties who have their own GDPR policies in place.
In order to maintain the web site (Saneseco.es), we share some anonymous information of the web users with the following digital service providers, who keep and use the data according to their own privacy policies:
- Hosting: SiteGround (Spain). For more information, see: https://siteground.es/ (SiteGround). SiteGround uses the data to provide hosting services for Saneseco.
- Web platform: Automattic Inc. (United States). For more information, see: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. uses the data to provide web platform services for Saneseco.
How long do we keep your information?
We keep the client’s, service provider’s or collaborator’s information as long as there is a commercial relationship, or as long as it is legally necessary (e.g. for the tax office or legal defense).
We keep the potential client’s information until a commercial relationship has been established between the client and the company.
You have the right to obtain from Saneseco confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed.
Where that is the case, you have the right to:
- receive information about your personal data and to verify it;
- obtain without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- request the suppression of your data
- revoke your consent and oppose to the treatment when it is based on consent;
- due to a personal situation, oppose to the treatment of your data when it is based on the legitimate interest of the company;
- request to limit the treatment of your data;
- receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, and have us transmit those data to another controller where:
- the processing is based on consent or on a contract; and
- the processing is carried out by automated means
You may exercise your rights by sending your request to the address specified in “Contact information”. We may request clarifications regarding your request and a prove of identity before processing your request. We may reject your request based on the motives specified in the applicable law.
In case of disagreements with the company in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
You may also contact us in person or by mail in the following address:
Carrer Vinya del Forn, 17, 08635 Sant Esteve Sesrovires (Spain)